Statistics - I Don't Have A Fatty Liver - CycleBlaze

Statistics

Heart 0 Comment 0

When I started this year's winter Tour, my fancy electronic scale with it's electronic sensors that consistently can't tell the difference between a full colon and my body's muscle mass and with an app that tells me my ideal weight is 60kg, had me recorded at 110.8kg with 54.7kg of that being muscle and 51.8kg fat.

I am now 106.3kg with 53.6kg identified as muscle and 49.3kg fat.

I posted a total of 27 videos with a total of 687,392 views and 10,919 likes.

With a top speed of 45kph, my average moving speed was 11.4kph, and—although I'm sure these numbers include quite a bit of dither—I had 32,115 cumulative meters of climbing over 1,455 GPS-recorded kilometers of biking. 

At 16 of the 18 cities and counties on the main island (Haikou, Chengmai, Lin'gao, Danzhou, Baisha, Changjiang, Wenchang, Tunchang, Qionghai, Wanning, Lingshui, Sanya, Ledong, Wuzhishan, Qiongzhong, and Ding'an), this may be my most comprehensive Round the Island ever.

12 of the 24 towns and cities I spent the night in were new to me, with 21 of the 24 booked online. Police came to my hotel twice, once because they wanted to make sure to correctly register me and once because I made the mistake of booking a major chain hotel and therefore ran headlong into "we can't be arsed to figure out our own system, so fuck off." 

11 of the 15 times I was registered in some manner involved me going behind the front desk and doing it myself. The other 4 times, the police were notified that I was staying at the hotel and they told the Front Desk to just take a picture of my passport pages. 

Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0