Suggestions for a tour in November-December 2021? (page 2) - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Suggestions for a tour in November-December 2021? (page 2)

Jacquie GaudetTo Graham Smith

We’ve decided on Andalucía for next month. Just need to get our tickets (airline website wasn’t cooperating when we tried).  Good to hear that Australia may be opening up. BC keeps having outbreaks in areas with lower vaccination rates but otherwise the situation seems similar to Spain. 

Maybe we will cross paths in Italy next year…

Reply    Link    Flag
2 years ago
Brent IrvineTo Jacquie Gaudet

Good morning.

I have been keeping my eye on the goings-on in Portugal as I am, yet again, hoping to get there for another tour. It seems that as of this month (October) they are slightly reducing their restrictions for Canadians in that if your provincial passport has the proper information, then it might qualify as an exemption to testing or isolating upon arrival.

Though the north can be cool and wet in those months, the Algarve might be beautiful. Not hot but pleasant.

Reply    Link    Flag
2 years ago
Jacquie GaudetTo Brent Irvine

Hi Brent

Portugal is indeed on my list for future tours.  The Algarve at the end of a fall trip starting along the north coast of Spain...there's a concept for the future!

Reply    Link    Flag
2 years ago
Scott AndersonTo Brent Irvine

(Duplicate to the following comment).

Reply    Link    Flag
2 years ago
Scott AndersonTo Brent Irvine

We can confirm this.  We were in the Algarve in November two years ago, and it was a brilliant time to be there.

Reply    Link    Flag
2 years ago