Journal Comments - Racpat Northern Tier 2021 - CycleBlaze

From Racpat Northern Tier 2021 by Rachel and Patrick Hugens

Rachel and Patrick Hugens replied to a comment by Rhonda Heggen on Day 124: Camden Hills State Park to Whitefield

Hi Ronjon Heggens from Racpat Hugens!
Yes, let's get together for a beer!
Check your email

5 months ago
Rhonda Heggen commented on Day 124: Camden Hills State Park to Whitefield

Hi, my name is Rhonda Heggen & we live in Boise also. My husband & I rode the Northern Tier this past summer and met Patty & Chris in Washington state. We stayed at their farm for a couple days at the end of our ride. My sister saw this in Rails to Trails and sent this to me. My email is ronjon618@gmail.com. It would be fun to meet and compare stories. Here’s our blog: ronjonadventures.blogspot.com

5 months ago
Keith Adams commented on Photos of people, cyclists and road angels

What a great idea: collecting all the people photos in one page really concentrates them and drives home the point that you meet an endless stream of wonderful people on the road.

6 months ago
Jacquie Gaudet replied to a comment by Rachel and Patrick Hugens on a photo in The Gear Preparation

Same here. I got a little Panasonic super zoom for touring but after someone asked me to take a photo of them with their DSLR, I decided I needed to start bringing mine. So much nicer to use! My husband thinks his phone is just fine and I should be thankful. Before the phone, he never took pictures at all (so I’m not in any family photos).

8 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens replied to a comment by Jacquie Gaudet on a photo in The Gear Preparation

Hi Jacquie, there's been an evolution of how many cameras...
Rachel

8 months ago
Jacquie Gaudet commented on a photo in The Gear Preparation

And my husband thinks it's overkill to bring one real camera!

8 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens commented on a photo in Thoughts of Home

Thanks Andrea, Patrick has done almost all the work on the remodel of the house.

8 months ago
Andrea Brown commented on a photo in Thoughts of Home

Your yard and paths are so beautiful.

8 months ago
Andrea Brown commented on a photo in Thoughts of Home

Seeing the Montana plate reminds me that we used to have most of those prefixes memorized. The 7 is for Flathead County (Kalispell/Whitefish).

8 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens commented on Day 61: Waukesha to Port Washington

We "talked" (text) with them when this happened. It is sad, as this community is quite special. The community working on healing.

8 months ago
Scott Anderson commented on Day 61: Waukesha to Port Washington

So disheartening to see this community be the victim of such tragic and terrible news.

8 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens replied to a comment by Rich Frasier on Thoughts of Home

Thanks Rick, thanks for following along. If ever in Boise look us up.
Racpat

9 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens replied to a comment by John Manotti on a photo in Thoughts of Home

Also, email racpat_rtw@yahoo.com
If we have your email, we can send you the pdfs of the Rail to Trails we used.
Racpat

9 months ago
Rachel and Patrick Hugens commented on a photo in Thoughts of Home

Hi John, sure give us a call whenever you want. If we are home we will pick up and talk, otherwise try again later.
Our # is 208/344-6801.
Patrick and Rachel

9 months ago
Rich Frasier commented on Thoughts of Home

Welcome home. So great to have friends to reconnect with.

9 months ago