Journal Comments - 9 1/2 Weeks - CycleBlaze

From 9 1/2 Weeks by Lyle McLeod

Scott Anderson commented on Packed up ...

Thanks so much for taking us along, folks! Have a safe flight home.

1 day ago
Rachael Anderson commented on The Personal Touch

It’s been great reading your journal. Hope everything goes well in getting ready to go and your flight home!

Lyle McLeod replied to a comment by Ron Suchanek on a photo in Would Be Fine on a Fixie

We’re showing our age as Kotter Kids

Ron Suchanek commented on a photo in Would Be Fine on a Fixie

I'm glad you brought the Vinnie Barbarino reference in. Otherwise I would have felt obligated to.

Ron Suchanek commented on a photo in Would Be Fine on a Fixie

The maestro said there were no villas available in Tuscany.

Karin Kaarsoo commented on a photo in Breaking News .... East Beats West!

Your phone takes good pics.

Karin Kaarsoo commented on a photo in Breaking News .... East Beats West!

Neat small tins of nuts. Never seen those before.

Karin Kaarsoo commented on a photo in Breaking News .... East Beats West!

Yum yum!

Karin Kaarsoo commented on a photo in Ship to Wreck

Very dramatic !

Karin Kaarsoo commented on a photo in Ship to Wreck

Very dramatic !

Scott Anderson commented on Breaking News .... East Beats West!

I really enjoyed this post. Like Rachael, I really love this area too, and especially Otranto. I’m mostly glad to see your impressions of it in the off-season though. I think Puglia could be a great midwinter destination, as long as you went with realistic expectations and based yourself in ‘real’ towns that still have life after the tourists go home.

Rachael Anderson commented on Breaking News .... East Beats West!

Glad you finally got some good weather. We loved that area.

Glenna Jefferies commented on a photo in Ship to Wreck

and for a moment, I thought you had bought Kirsten some new shoes......not!

Glenna Jefferies commented on a photo in Ship to Wreck

Awsome stairs, Now if only we had ones like that at McHugh Bluff! although the winter would wear them down just as badly and not so easy to fix as changing out a plank of wood!

Ron Suchanek replied to a comment by Glenna Jefferies on a photo in Gone Fishin'

Thanks a lot! I just spent 20 minutes on the Google machine laughing uncontrollably and spewing water out of my nose!