Home: Back In Seaside - Off To See the Wizard - CycleBlaze

August 8, 2014

Home: Back In Seaside

We flew back to Seaside on August 7th. Took only 13 hours three plane connections and a short drive home to cover the 2,300 mi it took 57 days to cover. What an amazing trip.

More to follow....it will not be over until the bikes are back home. Jack just checked their tracking number and they are still in Kansas......guess they are feeling reluctant to end as well.

Welcome Home
Heart 0 Comment 0

Sunday, August 10.....Just checked and the bikes are in San Pablo, CA. The other three boxes are in Oakland. We think they will all arrive by Tuesday.....stay tuned.

The bikes arrived safe and sound Monday and Tuesday. This means I need to get to work on the end of this journal. It's coming......I promise. Soon..........

The Truck Cover Didn't Do So Well! We bought it the week before the trip and it fell apart in less than two months. Jack took it back and before he could even tell the sales person what happened she said "let me guess - it fell apart"! They do not give refunds so we had to take another one .....wonder how long it will last?
Heart 0 Comment 0
The bike boxes did great! And they folded back into the box they came in for reuse. A good find. They are also accepted by DHL, FedEx and UPS. We ended up using UPS.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Back Home!!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 0