Article in the Monterey Herald: Not letting go of this trip yet!! - Off To See the Wizard - CycleBlaze

October 10, 2014

Article in the Monterey Herald: Not letting go of this trip yet!!

We just can't seem to let go of the trip! A friend of mine sent the local paper our names and info and they decided to do a story on our trip.

Life is pretty much back to normal. We still do our normal rides, I am working at the wine tasting room (Taste Morgan-come on by if your here Rio & Hwy 1), working at Pt Lobos and visiting Pearl-just yesterday. They do grow fast at this age! She is wonderful and of course the most perfect grandchild yet.

Check out the article. Dennis did a nice job. He did run with the glory days a bit to much but he was pumping up the story I guess.............now it's back to life on the Monterey Bay and visiting with those traveling through.

http://www.montereyherald.com/news/ci_26697703/seaside-couple-bikes-2-300-miles-50th-reunion

Happy Trails.....

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Kathleen JonesThis was great to reread, Janet. I even got out my old Trans Am maps to follow along. Thanks for posting here.
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Janet BeatyThanks Kathleen.....sure was an adventure!! I’m glad we can read and reminisce again!! Sorry I don’t do maps...maybe someday!
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Rich HarrellGreat read -- beautiful photography -- excellent work!
Reply to this comment
5 years ago