We're still going Two Far - Two Far 2019 - Coasting Along to the Maritimes - CycleBlaze

April 4, 2019

We're still going Two Far

Three weeks from today, we'll head out on our fourth Two Far long distance tandem adventure.  

Heart 2 Comment 0

We've spent the time since we returned to Florida last August doing local rides and a few 1-2 weeks tours around Florida.  Now it's time to get on the road again.  Our route will be similar to the one we rode in 2017, but this time we're staying closer to the Atlantic coast on the way north and varying our previous route through New Brunswick, PEI, Quebec and Ontario.  We'll end in Buffalo in early September and meet a friend to drive back to Florida.  We'll be gone four and a half months and ride about 5000 miles.

We had a great time going A Little Two Far with Ken and Francie Gass in the early spring.
Heart 1 Comment 1
Keith A. SpanglerGood looking group. Happy Trails my friends
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
We did a two week Tandem Rally Tour with Rich and Val McKay in October. We pedaled down to the Southern Tandem Rally in Venice, FL. From there, we pedaled to The Villages to attend the Florida Tandem Rally which was held the following weekend. It was a lot of fun, but I didn't do a journal for that trip.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0