Two Two-Part Questions - Two Far 2016 - Florida to Ontario: A Round Trip - CycleBlaze

May 24, 2016

Two Two-Part Questions

Along with meeting new people, seeing new places and enjoying new experiences, one of the best things about travel is learning new things. On past trips we have had some important questions answered. We now know the difference between a factory, a mill and a plant, the difference between a pier, a wharf and a dock and the difference between a bay and a sound. We tried to find out the difference between a grove and an orchard on a recent cycling trip here in Florida, but we learned that there is no real defining distinction.

As we are going Two Far, we expect to discover the answers to the following questions:

1. Will a couple chained together for six to eight hours almost every day still like each other after 3 ½ months and will they ever want to repeat the experience?

2. How much Diet Coke will two cyclists seriously addicted to the stuff require in order to pedal 4500 miles and how big of a hit will their retirement savings take supplying their Diet Coke need?

As we gather data to answer these burning questions, we’ll keep you updated.

Enjoying our favorite "sports drink" No Gatorade for us!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0