Definitely Fun and Sun today! - Promise me Fun and Sun! - CycleBlaze

February 24, 2020

Definitely Fun and Sun today!

San Luis Obispo!

We were up and out by 9:30 this morning and we drove the 101 to San Luis Obispo!

Very nice rest area we stopped at for a pee!
Heart 0 Comment 0
We unpacked and hopped on the bikes in SLO! Time for a coffee break and then some grocery shopping.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Then Stephen came up with a ride that was fun!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Very friendly goats!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Babies!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Some big hills here
Heart 0 Comment 0
Bigger
Heart 0 Comment 0
Palm tree!
Heart 0 Comment 0
A whole bunch of palm trees!
Heart 0 Comment 0

So we are going to be guinea pigs tonight for trying out a portabello mushroom burger the guys want to serve at a ride to 150 riders! 

Look at the size of these oranges! And they're good too!
Heart 1 Comment 0

Today's ride: 15 miles (24 km)
Total: 753 miles (1,212 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 3
John PescatoreIf you are still in San Luis Obispo, swing by the Madonna Inn before you leave. If nothing else, make sure you *both* check out the men's room - and take a photo!

I was given this same mysterious advice before setting out on a cross country car trip with my girlfriend in 1977 and we both followed the advice and it was worth the stop...
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
Janet Anspach-RickeyTo John PescatoreHey John,
So good to hear from you! We were with a ride today so we couldn't stop but we will do that next time we pass through. We will be back here. I love this town.
How are you doing?
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
John PescatoreTo Janet Anspach-RickeyHi, Janet - we are well. Soon it will be boating season again here, been able to get in a good deal of biking but will good to be back on the water. Great to see you and Steph back on the move again!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago