Back in Marine Air - 55 degrees - Promise me Fun and Sun! - CycleBlaze

February 22, 2020

Back in Marine Air - 55 degrees

Monterey Bay and a note about entry orders

Stephen did all the driving today as I navigated us through the heavier traffic. We only had 140 miles and it was on interstate. 

A note about this journal. I've changed the order of posts so the newest post is at the top of the list. This way you don't have to scroll down at all to find out the latest of where we are! Unfortunately, the numbers don't change so it may be confusing to some. This would have been really great when we did the year long tour but I didn't even think about it until it was a couple hundred pages long! I thought I would try it here to see what you think!

Big Bridge into Oakland
Heart 0 Comment 0
Dunes
Heart 0 Comment 0
Tired today. This car travel wears a person out! Thank goodness we get to hop on the bikes tomorrow!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Warm weather plant on our hike today to Trader Joes in Monterey!
Heart 0 Comment 1
Bill ShaneyfeltThere have been times I would have really liked a leaf of an aloe like that!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago

We walked to the store and back, ate dinner and watched some Amazon Prime! An exciting day! Tomorrow we ride! Yes!

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 1
Bill ShaneyfeltI like the idea of most recent first Like you said, it reduces the effort of scrolling through everything.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago