Maps - 2 Biking Hobos - CycleBlaze

May 17, 2023

Maps

The maps are ready and Hubs has already started the planning. He is trying to line up some warm showers for us to stay at. Now that things are set in motion, time will go quickly. We want to wait until Bonnie is all set in her new house before we begin.
Heart 6 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Rachel and Patrick HugensHi, we did the Northern Tier in 2021...but only followed the aca route to Grand Forks. We did lots of rail trails, almost entirely on trails through WI.

How long do you plan on taking? If you have extra time theres a great trail from Eastport Me (furthest east incorporated city of US) to Ellsworth (near Bar Harbor)

Have a great ride!
Reply to this comment
10 months ago
Lois AlexanderTo Rachel and Patrick HugensHi. Thanx so much for the info. We plan on being on the road for 5 months. We are hoping to make it to ME. We are actually from MA but live in the south now. Gotta love the rail trails. We did do a cross country bike trip 6 years ago. We started in Astoria OR and ended up in St Augustine FL. We are hoping this trip will be just as or more exciting.
Reply to this comment
10 months ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo Lois AlexanderAnd welcome to Cycleblaze, fantastic place to have your journal, the people here are very helpful.
Our Northern Tier journal is also here if you want to see pics of the trails. We also took 4 1/2 months for this ride, Why Hurry??
Reply to this comment
10 months ago