Life is short and there will always be dirty dishes, so let's dance! - The Adventures of Garfield and Tango - CycleBlaze

October 20, 2021

Life is short and there will always be dirty dishes, so let's dance!

Hurricane rest day

Since we're dancing at the Elks tonight, we opted to not do any biking and spend our day running a few errands. It wasn't too exciting - refilling a propane tank, picking up a package at the post office, going to the grocery store etc. 

A little after 6, we were dressed in our dance clothes and headed out the door to St. George. It was only about a 30 minute drive which was much better than having to drive all the way from Kanab! 

It was steak night at the Elks and the lodge was busy again. There was a one guy providing music tonight. He played the guitar, and sang/played along with background music. He was leaning more toward country but we still did plenty of dancing. Again, we had several people come up to us and compliment us on our dancing. That was nice but I think they missed all of the mistakes we made! 

Tomorrow we plan to explore more of this beautiful area by bike.

Don's already for boondocking with the trailer! One of the packages we just received is this tent which will enclose a portable toilet and eventually a solar shower. We hope to try this for a couple of days on our way to CA. As I've mentioned before, this is dry camping with no hookups usually done in BLM or National Forest lands. Since you have to conserve water in your RV, we came up with this idea. We'll let you all know how this works out.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0