We’ve come full circle - The Bartletts Bike the Baltics - CycleBlaze

July 9, 2019

We’ve come full circle

2 trains and a bike ride “home” with Cora

We are looking forward to an easy day of travel. Familiarity can be a good thing as we are well acquainted with Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof and the connecting train to Limburg. We love that all of the trains  in Frankfurt’s bustling, huge train station are easily accessible  on the same level -no stairs! And we also know that the Limburg train has a very large bike compartment which is a good fit for Seavo. 

So all we had to do was check out of the Ibis and say farewell to Wurzburg with a short ride to the train station. 

One of the trains we will take today.
Heart 0 Comment 0
And it is just the way we like it...very quiet, not busy at this time of day and plenty of room for Seavo.
Heart 2 Comment 0
We’ve made it to Limburg and Cora has ridden her bike to meet us. It is hard to believe that 3 months have elapsed. So much has happened, so many cakes...beer....wonderful people and memorable places.
Heart 2 Comment 0
Speaking of cakes, we went with Cora to a bakery in Limburg before we headed out.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Cora chose a torte with marzipan, jam and walnuts.
Heart 1 Comment 0
We have made it to the farm and come full circle.
Heart 2 Comment 0

Today's ride: 35 km (22 miles)
Total: 3,478 km (2,160 miles)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 4
Comment on this entry Comment 0