Day 13 Victor - Portland to Portland Anniversary Ride - CycleBlaze

May 31, 2018

Day 13 Victor

Afternoon rest
Heart 0 Comment 0
Cruiser biking
Heart 0 Comment 0
Brewery sunset.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Cousins
Heart 0 Comment 0
Fat tire biking.
Heart 0 Comment 0

Victor,Idaho 

10 miles riding 3 walking

Reeeeaally slept in today and let the bodies recover at my cousin Evan and her hubby Jason’s house. We went for a ride in the morning over to Evan’s workshop to clean the bikes up a bit. Then road to lunch at Big Hole BBQ. Skies were intermittently spitting rain, so we got our lunches to go and ate at the house. Delicious chicken sammy’s. Got home just in the nick of time too as one of the clouds decided to let loose just after we got back. Jon napped and I read a couple of magazines on the porch enjoying the emerging sunshine. (Outside and Bicycling. Shocking I know.) After that we took terrier Banjo for a walk around Teton Springs. Later, we went to Teton Brewing and hung out with Evan and Jason and one of their neighbors. We rode over to the brewery on their cruiser bikes, then on the way back, Jon road Jason’s fat tire bike. If we ever had enough snow in winter to justify having one of these, it sure would be fun! Dinner at the house of blue cheese burgers, potatoes and an amazing salad. A nice relaxing day off after 12 straight days of riding!

Today's ride: 10 miles (16 km)
Total: 2,996 miles (4,822 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0