Meriwether Lewis Park: restday - Racpat RTW 2015-2017 - CycleBlaze

August 6, 2017

Meriwether Lewis Park: restday

"Do you want coffee?" Greg asks us as we crawl out of the tent. Now that's a treat, coffee already fixed. We continue on with great conversation sipping coffee. "Getting hungry?" Donna asks. We all agree breakfast sounds good so again we drive to Hohenwald.

A great breakfast at the Southern Skillet then we shop at Walmart. We are needing to replenish supplies for dinner and tomorrow. This is terrific for us that we have a motorized ride to get this done.

Back at the campground, we visit some more until it's time to say goodbye. Donna and Rachel have been Facebook friends for years, sharing and supporting opinions and the same profession as surgical nurses. Finally to meet and to meet Greg has been fantastic and what a fun connection we've made.

The afternoon was quiet. We take a short walk to the creek and see a few wildflowers. The weather threatens rain, so we eat our fried chicken dinner early, happy not to have to cook. Then get in the tent because of the bugs. Soon the rain starts.

A restday, after breakfast we relax, eat, relax some more.
Heart 0 Comment 0
White flower.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Yellow flower
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0