The Newest Generation of Crazyguys - Grampies on the Go - Again! Summer 2012 - CycleBlaze

May 2, 2012

The Newest Generation of Crazyguys

One of the photos from April 25 shows Avi and Violet with their fleet of bikes. Not shown are their Weehoos. We became aware of the Weehoo from the blog of Rob, Sarah, and five year old Cedar, which you can see here Our first Weehoo trip with Avi and Violet is only planned for next year, but we are introducing them to it now.

So we fired up the Rob and Sarah's blog and read it to the kids. We hope they will follow Cedar's exploits. Violet sent her a Guestbook message today. Four years old seems about right to start as a Crazyguy fan!

Violet ponders the text of her message to Cedar
Heart 0 Comment 0

p.s. A note on red stars. When a blog entry is updated, it gets a red star in the table of contents. In addition, in most cases, the blog also rises (however temporarily) to the top of the list under Journals, as the most recently updated.

For avid readers, this is a sign to go see what is new with a particular blog. However, if the update was trivial or accidental, the search for something new can be frustrating.

This happened with this blog this evening. I was trying to see if a photo could be uploaded from our Nokia N8 (no!) and though it failed, the blog still earned a red star. Sorry! Other times, I have stealthily uploaded a sound file planned for later use. Or not so stealthily, since a red star resulted. Sorry again!

Pretty soon there will be exciting new travel content daily. Stay tuned. In the meantime, watch for the upcoming entry "Perils and Pleasures of Buying a Bike Friday".

Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0