Organizing: Wrangling Large Piles of Stuff - Minnesota Matrimonial Evaluation Tour - CycleBlaze

June 17, 2017

Organizing: Wrangling Large Piles of Stuff

We are getting close to pushing the start button on this trip, and we have an appropriate level of overconfidence in our preperations. I have read many CGOAB journals where folks have listed impressively meticulous and detailed lists of the stuff they are bringing. Right down to the number of underwear, spare tubes, and quantity and size of spare batteries. Sometimes even the weight in ounces of each item! I just don't have that in me, so suffice to say we do have a decent yet malleable packing list, and most of those items are laying all over the kitchen and living room floor, looking like the most mundane art installation ever.

The All-Important "Working List." It is quite the Shape-Shifting and Mercurial Beast.
Heart 0 Comment 0

We are two people who yearn for an end result of order and organization, but we do enjoy a chaotically messy process to get there, which explains the two day maelstrom of crap that has been swirling into and out of the piles, along with a kind of "on deck" circle awaiting the Roman Gladiator thumbs up or down on whether it is making the trip. We've done this before though, so we believe. We're close. We can feel it.

Edibles
Heart 0 Comment 0
Non-Edibles
Heart 0 Comment 0
ESSENTIALS
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0