Here We Go: Final Details, Tips for Interested Readers, and a Request for Communication!!  - Minnesota Matrimonial Evaluation Tour - CycleBlaze

June 18, 2017

Here We Go: Final Details, Tips for Interested Readers, and a Request for Communication!! 

First, a note for those who decide to follow along on this ride via the journal. If you like, you are able to send us a message by clicking on the "Guestbook" button that will be a choice above any of the journal pages. It is in the second row above, right between the "author" and "printable" options. By clicking there you can send us a message, a question, or a cease and desist order. The messages will get to us through the CGOAB site.

You can bookmark this page and check each day for updates and we hope you do! There will be only one update per day, and if getting to wifi is not possible there might be a day with no update but we'll do our best to keep it fresh. I'll also try to shoot a note to Facebook when the journal is updated but your best bet is to check in toward the end of the day or early evening to see if there is an update. We would really welcome your thoughts even if it is to say "Way to go!", or "You're Crazy!"

Both of us got ourselves freshly shorn for this trip. Marg got one of the shortest haircuts she's ever had since the Pixie look went out of style, and I self administered a "shave everything about the neck" look. Here we are, and Marg turned mine into a full photo shoot. When we get back we'll post the "After" photos from a stint on the road.

##IMG_1807.JPG##

Dig that tasty helmet tan.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Kilroy Was Here.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Short do for Marg too. She's always had short-ish hair. True story ... when Marg was in elementary school she was the defending girls champion of a foot race that was part of a city festival. Just before the start of the girls race some random parent looked at her and thought she was a boy because of her short hair, and yanked her away just as the gun went off so Marg didn't get to compete. Oooh Boy everybody was pissed about that. Afterward, her Aunt said, "You should have pulled down your shorts and showed them your vagina Margaret!!" Hell Yeah! Resist!!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Car is packed. Poor Sammy ... I'm afraid he thinks he's coming on this road trip. Nope. Off to the dog spa tomorrow.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0