The Plan - Adelaide to Geelong Tour - CycleBlaze

April 16, 2021

The Plan

Always good until tested

The plan as it looks right now.  But as they say no plan survives contact with the enermy, so it will be interesting to see what works and what doesn't

Heart 3 Comment 5
Frank DenmanGood luck with this trip looking forward to updates xx
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Brianna DallTo Frank DenmanThanks :-)
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Deleted AccountDitto to Frank's comment Brianna, you will be fine. Perfect timing too with Covid as u said. Route includes Willunga Hill I see, been 100 years since I've climbed that beast - mostly down hill from there so u should be able to just roll into Vic 😁😁.
Presume Duckie's going along for the ride!
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Brianna DallTo Deleted AccountI didn't realize I was doing Willunga hill ! I guess thats the big hill on day 2 that tops off with an 11% gradiant. Before it was a just a big hill now its 'that' big hill, Cool! Walking is always an option. :-)

Yes Duckie will be coming along. She loved the Lazendar Trail.
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Deleted AccountTo Brianna DallYer, your plotted route isn't the Main Road Willunga Hill but a secondary (and quieter) road a bit to the North-East (same hill though). Will be a great route - looking forward to following along with u.
Reply to this comment
3 years ago

This is by far the biggest trip I have done in decades and the first on my own.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 2
Mike AylingHi Brianna
Consider going from Hamilton via McArthur (a beautiful village) to Port Fairy, a pretty seaside town then taking the Rail Trail to Koroit and rejoining your original route. Hamilton to Port Fairy was a nice quiet road when we rode it about four years ago.

Mike
Reply to this comment
3 years ago
Brianna DallTo Mike AylingHi Mike,
It might be tricky to fit into the schedule, but I'll consider it once I'm in Hamilton.
Thanks,
Brianna
Reply to this comment
3 years ago