Overview map - Girona to Bilbao 2014 - CycleBlaze

November 30, 2021

Overview map

Another recreation after the fact.  An excellent excuse to stay inside and keep warm when it’s cold and gray outside.   Also, an interesting exercise to partake in on the eve of my 75th birthday.  Did we really do that only 7 years ago, I keep asking myself? 

Girona to Bilbao, 2014
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 2
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Jacquie GaudetI wonder the same about myself 6 years ago. I followed your route pretty closely and it was a great trip!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
ann and steve maher-wearyWe so appreciated this blog as a wealth of info for our recent trip, as we followed your route from San Sebastian to Bilbao. Thank you! The rest of your trip through the Pyrenees will take some work to get in shape to do. Fun to think about though. Love reading your blogs and dreaming. Thank you!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Scott AndersonTo ann and steve maher-wearyYou two could do it, I’m sure. Especially because you’d have more time and could keep a more sensible pace than we did back then. If you do start planning a ride along the Pyrenees, it would be a tough call to do it this way or follow the Spanish side: https://www.cycleblaze.com/journals/sete2017/. Looking back now, I think we enjoyed the Spanish side even more.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago