2017 Introduction: The "Rest" of the Story - Grampies Go to Florida Spring 2015 - CycleBlaze

March 19, 2017

2017 Introduction: The "Rest" of the Story

In 2015 when this blog was being written it was racing to 100,000 hits, which was very pleasing to us. And we were zooming down the "Space Coast" of Florida, coming to the end of a most pleasing circle of Florida. That included staying with some great people in Fort Lauderdale, a fascinating visit to the Everglades, bike paths on the Florida west side, more great people, and seeing manatees.

It all came (spoiler alert) "crashing down" when we were hit by a truck on the way to the Kennedy Space Center. The blog then covered the accident and most of the recovery. It ended by promising that the Grampies would ride again, which we did!

However the blog never did reach 100,000 (ending at 93,546), because a lawyer instructed us to take it down for legal reasons. Now, two whole years later, the legal part has (almost) reached a conclusion and we are putting the blog back up, both because we think the story of the trip was super, and also to tell the rest of the story - the story of insurance and lawyers. That story is in new final pages (coming soon). You could jump to it (when it comes), or you could get refascinated in the meantime by the Everglades, etc. by reading from the beginning. You would then also have the full back story.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0