Are we ever going to cycle????: Re-thinking the "no planning," thing! - A tour of France, and Portugal - CycleBlaze

August 22, 2014

Are we ever going to cycle????: Re-thinking the "no planning," thing!

After the mall shopping, which Ron is pretty safe, as I have no room to carry any purchases, we decided to go out to the airport and check on our luggage. Swiss airlines had given us a phone number to call and check on our luggage, but every time we called, we gat a message that said they were busy, and then automatically hung up. *#@$%^!!!! We had gotten an email from them that said it had arrived, and was out for delivery, but many hours later, it still was not at our hotel.

The agent at first said it was still in London, but then said he made a mistake, and said it would be delivered by the end of the day. At least we got another t-shirt and toiletries package each. Wow!

"Are you sure my luggage isn't back there somewhere?" "Please, please.....
Heart 1 Comment 0

We then decided to take the train from the airport into central Paris for some good food and wine, to cheer us up, and when we got back to our hotel, we had our bikes, and bags. Yeh!! The wheel skewer sticking out of Ron's bike box was a little disconcerting, but we would wait until morning to find the degree of damage.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0