Goodbye, Old Paint - An Autumn by the Sea - CycleBlaze

December 1, 2018

Goodbye, Old Paint

You may recall that just before leaving for this tour, the Hostile Actors Club convened for a last time before rescattering.  We were just back from Canada and our final tour with the Jetta; and the Grumbys were just returning from their epic journey along the Lewis and Clark Trail.  We all gathered at Bruce and Andrea’s home to welcome the Grumbys home, and a few days later we flew out to Dubrovnik.  

As we parted, I jokingly suggested to Ron that it would make a great addition to our blog if The Singing Cowboy would provide a rendition of Goodbye, Old Paint to commemorate passing the Jetta on to Bruce and Andrea’s more capable hands.  I apparently caught him at a weak moment, because  he agreed.

It’s here!  Oh, my gosh.  It’s amazing.  Don’t miss this, and be sure to watch for a special cameo appearance.  And, in case you somehow didn’t follow along before, you should stop whatever else you’re doing now and go read Undaunted Porridge.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 3
Ron SuchanekThis video should shock your readers, who have become accustomed to the exceptional photography and content of your journal. Hopefully most will recover without too much trauma.
Thanks for the Porridge shout out!
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Andrea BrownA Grumby masterpiece! And who was that fetching young lady who whizzed by?

Old Paint is happily resting among the walnut leaves and says don’t count her out just yet.
Reply to this comment
5 years ago
Bennie D. BarfieldEXCELLENT RENDITION, WISH I HAD DEDICATED SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY OLE PAINTS...
Reply to this comment
5 years ago