Rest day in Missoula - Racpat Bali to Boise 2006-07 - CycleBlaze

September 23, 2007

Rest day in Missoula

Laura fixes us a German fruit egg dish for breakfast, as we visit. She's remodeled her kitchen and now the corner sink looks out of the corner windows. We along with Dan go to Rockin' Rudy's in Laura's car. Dan and Patrick want a refrigerator magnet like the one Laura has of Bush-Cheney in compromising positions; Rachel wants a bumper sticker Laura has "What if the hokey pokey IS what's its all about?"

First, we go up the Rattlesnake to Robert Cummins' old house and the cabin Rachel lived in when she lived in Missoula (1983-88), and see that the old horse pasture is now a housing development, surrounding the old house. 

There is a wall socket in Laura's kitchen not working, so a trip to Home Depot is made for Patrick to repair. On the other side of town, on Reserve there is also an incredible development of stores--like any other town with the same shops. A quick stop downtown, we share nachos and then look in outdoor shop, The Trailhead.

Tonight, we order Pizza so Laura has a break from cooking. Last night Beth & Charles came over after dinner, we will try to get together again tonight. Beth worked today and was tired, they live south of town.

Laura fixes dinner and welcomes Dan Chan
Heart 0 Comment 0
Heart 0 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0