Introduction - In search of penguins. - CycleBlaze

January 12, 2020

Introduction

This blog describes Mike and Louise's bike-packing trip through Patagonia.

Jan 12 , 2020.    The bikes are finally packed, thanks entirely to Ring and Charles. But the trip is off to a shakey start. Our flight from Vancouver to Santiago has been cancelled due to Toronto weather. Air Canada has rebooked us to Jan 14. That creates a few problems since we cancelled our apartment lease on Jan 1. And we have packed all our travelling supplies into 10 panniers, most of which are taped shut for travelling. And we have two huge bike boxes to wrestle with.

Heart 1 Comment 1
Jan Salmon ArmThanks for setting this up M&L, brilliant! May the travel gods smile upon you henceforth, now that you have suffered through the Trials of Endless Airport Bulls#it. Just think of those penguins practicing their blog photo poses, although "downward dog" is a struggle because tiny wings. GOOD LUCK from the Crevasse Poodle!!
Reply to this comment
4 years ago

So now we have a few more days to kill. Thankfully Louise's sister and brother in law have let us sleep on their living room floor until then.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 6
Comment on this entry Comment 0