Little Miami Scenic Trail - PedalPushin Mid-South 2022 - CycleBlaze

September 14, 2022

Little Miami Scenic Trail

Morrow to Cedarville

After a long night of flying, we landed in Cincinnati, Oh and were greeted with blue skies, our wonderful aunt and uncle, and a ride from Morrow to Cedarville, Ohio to watch our cousins play college soccer. 

Our 41 mile ride north along the Little Miami Scenic Trail (https://www.miamivalleytrails.org/trails/little-miami-scenic-trail ) brought back memories of earlier rides along the same path and we were once again greeted by smooth pavement, overhanging trees and pleasant temperatures. The trikes performed well and it seems we still have the ability for getting all the pieces together in the right places despite the 3 years since our last travels. 

The trail did have a slight rise but nothing of note and the game was enjoyable to watch after our ride. 

Heart 0 Comment 0

As we often get questions regarding our folding trikes, here is a link to a video I made several years ago showing the process. The only difference is now we have small electric hubs and a few small 98wh batteries that we flew with. Airline regulations state no batteries over 100wh but we found a company in Vancouver, BC , Grin Technologies (https://ebikes.ca/ ) that solved that problem and we didn’t get a second glance by TSA when we checked them through in our carry-on baggage. Unfortunately, these particular batteries are no longer made but an updated version is in the works.




Today's ride: 41 miles (66 km)
Total: 41 miles (66 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0