You Say Accessory, Laura Says Necessity - 12X26 - CycleBlaze

August 30, 2021

You Say Accessory, Laura Says Necessity

After having completed the Lake Wobegon Trail, we headed to Lanesboro, MN to ride the last ride in Minnesota...Root River Trail.  First need need to complete getting some bike bling.  While in Alexandria we purchased a new bike rack that would better accommodate Laura's e-bike.  The new rack did not entirely solve the problem...we needed a ramp.  We were able to track one down in Minneapolis. so off we went.  With ramp in hand we finished our day by checking into the Stone Mill Hotel and Suites in picture perfect Lanesboro.  Lanesboro has repurposed a number of old buildings and structures.  The hotel is a repurposed feed and grain mill.  Directly across from the door to our suite, another repurposed feed mill...now Sylvan Brewing.

Unfortunately only 1 night.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Sylvan Brewing...a really good porter.
Heart 1 Comment 0

The day would not be complete without making sure the new rack and ramp would serve its purpose.

Ready
Heart 3 Comment 1
Mike AylingHeavy beasts aren't they.
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Set
Heart 2 Comment 1
Susan RodriguesGod bless you Laura! 💜
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Fini
Heart 3 Comment 1
Marilyn Harvey Laura I love the rack/ramp combo. I see that you can mount your bike on the back of your vehicle by yourself. Thereby solving a problem and asserting your independence and capability!
Reply to this comment
2 years ago
Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0