Favorite bicycling photo of 2022 (page 2) - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Favorite bicycling photo of 2022 (page 2)

Rich FrasierTo Bill Stone
My favorite. Pushing through a bunch of friends on the Innradweg in Austria.
Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Wayne EstesTo Bill Stone

Great topic idea! My best 2022 cycling photo was taken by a staff photographer at the Cache Valley Herald Journal newspaper in Logan, Utah. He took a burst of photos as I arrived in front of the Wayne Estes Center on the campus of Utah State University.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Bill StoneTo Keith Adams

Nice photo, and a good story to recall at Christmas-time.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Bill StoneTo Rich Frasier

Rich, are you sure that wasn't in India? ;-)

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Bill StoneTo Wayne Estes

Nice, Wayne. I remember seeing that one.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Brent IrvineTo Bill Stone
This was taken during my OPO to LIS tour in the spring. On this tour I stayed in the same hotel where I had stayed with my parents and sister in 1982. Already excited to be here it was even more special on my first morning as the mists rose from the property's gardens. -- May 2022, Sintra, Portugal.
Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
Scott AndersonTo Bill Stone

Great topic, Bill!  A very difficult choice because we’ve had such a phenomenal year, but I was really happy with this photo from July, descending Buttertubs Pass in the Yorkshire Dales.  It was the hottest day in England’s reported history, so we got out the door right at sunrise to beat the heat.  

Looking down the other side into Swaledale. What an awesome view! The road hugs the course of Cliff Beck all the way to the bottom.
Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago
John PickettTo Bill Stone

This was taken of me by Mark Ferwerda. It looks like it's black and white but you can see the red of my panniers. Climbing up to McKenzie Pass in Oregon.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago

This was taken of me by Mark Ferwerda. It looks like it's black and white but you can see the red of my panniers. Climbing up to McKenzie Pass in Oregon.

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago

Reply    Link    Flag
1 year ago