Day 44 - Hot Sulphur Springs to Kremmling: Down Hill Run - Off To See the Wizard - CycleBlaze

July 12, 2014

Day 44 - Hot Sulphur Springs to Kremmling: Down Hill Run

Ah....the smell of rain. Glad we are done for the day! We had a great little downhill ride today to Kremmling. Jack wanted to make it easy for David to find us so we decided to name a place. We were to meet at Subway here.......however we got here two hours early. We allowed plenty of time given the last two days it has taken us a lot longer to go this distance. See what happens when you have a downhill and no headwind. You can ride! *****turns out this was a good idea. Had we been on our bikes we would have been on the bike path which is lower than the road (you can't see it from a car) and he would not have been able to see us.

Heading Out
Heart 0 Comment 0
Some Trail Riders Along the Way
Heart 0 Comment 0
What a blessing.....I was looking for a proper pit stop and I found one with two facilities!!
Heart 0 Comment 0

We found the Subway and right across the street is this great little coffee shop. Big Shooter Coffee. It is really raining and thundering now. Glad we are off the road. Had a great coffee and David should be here any minute. We had forgotten how long an hour is if you are not on a bike and all of a sudden I feel like I could sleep for days. The body will do what it needs to but give it a little opportunity to rest and it says.....bring it!

Big Shooter Coffee....Saturday Night in Kremmling....it can go either way!!
Heart 0 Comment 0
Inside
Heart 0 Comment 0
I should have done this with my old racing numbers...wall paper.
Heart 0 Comment 0

Today's ride: 18 miles (29 km)
Total: 1,677 miles (2,699 km)

Rate this entry's writing Heart 3
Comment on this entry Comment 0