Pack your bags and grab your hat - Garfield and Tango Travel the Long and Winding Road - CycleBlaze

June 30, 2022

Pack your bags and grab your hat

Ohio chore day

Today was another getting ready to move day, so it was mostly spent doing lots of chores and packing some things into the truck. Don spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Airstream - coordinating our repair appointment with the factory that's scheduled in 2 weeks. It should be interesting to report about as we'll be camping at the factory while they do the work!

We finally pooped out after working in the heat and decided to leave the remainder of the items until tomorrow. At least it will be a shorter drive, so we won't have to hustle out too early. 

We were driving to the trail yesterday and I took a picture of one of the roads near the campground. It might be hard to see, but it has several short rollers mixed with some taller hills. It might be fun to ride if you were an upright rider and could get a good momentum going on the downhills. On the tandem, we would just come to a stop on the bigger climbs and have to get off and walk.
Heart 0 Comment 0
I bought these fun bike socks at the last winery we visited in New York.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 0
Comment on this entry Comment 0