Off we go - Provence Again 🇫🇷 - CycleBlaze

May 29, 2019

Off we go

The journey began early in Victoria and ended late the next day in Marseille mostly due to a long layover in Frankfurt.  Fortunately we had lounge access so there was ample time for a nice shower and a nap before the last leg of our journey.  We are now in Marseille and tired from the travel so just chilling out.

While in the Frankfurt airport I recovered my wallet that I had left at security 6 months ago while on my way to South Africa.  A very helpful Lufthansa agent went to the lost and found  that was outside security and in another terminal to retrieve it for me.  Amazingly, everything was still there including the Rand and € that  totalled over $300.  It is nice to know that there are still honest people in this world.
All packed and ready to go. Travelling light except for the bike box.
Heart 0 Comment 0
Enjoying the perks of business class.
Heart 0 Comment 0
We promised our personal trainer we would do our monster walk exercises on the plane so we did.
Heart 1 Comment 1
Kylie RencherYes!! So proud of you ladies
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
Hilary even did them again in the Lufthansa lounge, over achiever as usual.
Heart 1 Comment 1
Kylie RencherYou made my day :)
Reply to this comment
4 years ago
Wallet, cancelled credit/debit cards and cash retrieved after 6 months from the lost and found in the Frankfurt airport.
Heart 0 Comment 1
Scott AndersonThat is an amazing story. Restores your faith a bit.
Reply to this comment
4 years ago

.

Rate this entry's writing Heart 1
Comment on this entry Comment 0